Tarot Offering
Apr. 16th, 2026 10:50 pm
It's been a while since I last did one of these. The last couple years saw a lot of movement for me, as for many, and I didn't find enough of the space and calm that the readings deserve but I am happy to be able to do so now. So, if you have a question, I'll be happy to ask the tarot about it. That said, divination is like weather forecasting not a tablet of truth handed down from above. The conditions that divination taps into are in constant flux, the same as atmospheric pressure and the Moon. There might also be some profound readings, but by and large, given that most of us have ordinary lives, the readings have an ordinary tone. Only ask questions which you want to know the answers.
Thanks for stopping by!
If you wish to make a donation for the readings in order to provide a cup of something warm to the diviner in turn you can do so through Paypal by clicking the pentacle.
Even though questions about medical, legal or spiritual issues are okay: any actions taken from the information of the readings are entirely the responsibility of the querent. Divination is part of a spiritual practice and does not replace nor pretend to be professional legal or medical advice nor psychological counseling.
no subject
Date: 2026-04-20 09:48 pm (UTC)My question is simple albeit odd:
Do the Heavens count me as a baptized Christian?
Thanks again for your efforts.
Kind regards, Courtney Coleman
no subject
Date: 2026-04-23 04:32 am (UTC)I asked the Tarot your questions. The reply you got is that no, they don't count you as baptized, but the reading is also telling you that the important aspect is to focus and pay attention to your spiritual life and act according to that. It is not a hard no either, but rather telling you that technically, no, unless you want to, which is the important aspect. Do you want me to ask more about it?
no subject
Date: 2026-04-21 04:42 pm (UTC)I would very much appreciate a reading regarding the following question:
Is any malicious person or being trying to harm me or me descendants?
I'd obviously also love to know anything you could tell me about who, how, and why, if so, but any information at all would be welcome. My own divinations on this subject and the events that prompted it have been unusually muddled and confusing.
Thank you very much!
no subject
Date: 2026-04-23 04:37 am (UTC)Hello!
I got a no for your question. The divination says that you might be overacting or overthinking the situation!
What to do about it? The things are as they should be, there is nothing to do about it. So you can relax.
Do you want me to ask anything else about it?
no subject
Date: 2026-04-24 04:41 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2026-04-25 09:58 pm (UTC)Welcome!
The gods and I
Date: 2026-04-23 04:11 am (UTC)Re: The gods and I
Date: 2026-04-23 04:41 am (UTC)The answer I got is that you need to be reborn again spiritually in order to establish the connection. Where you stand right now regarding your spirituality won't make it happen. You have been trying too many things, sometimes even forgetting why you did them in the first place.
What to do? Remember. Remember why you want this, remember what this means to you and why it is important for your spiritual life so that you can approach it sincerely and in a new light. Remember is a topic here. I would urge you to try to connect to the initial impulse you felt, whether it is from a past life (might be) or not.
Re: The gods and I
Date: 2026-04-24 05:42 am (UTC)Kevin
Re: The gods and I
Date: 2026-04-25 09:59 pm (UTC)Please do. Glad it was helpful!